
I must admit, I stopped and walked over this rough patch. The last thing I want is to trip and fall.
Being in a new place now, I need to find some new places to run. I was going to go down to a nearby park (about 3 miles or so away) and back again. I was intending to run along the road down to the park, but on my way out the door, was instead told about this great path that follows along a river (thanks, Mom!).
It was really nice! The path, in many places, was just wide enough for one person. I had a river on one side, a canal on the other, and trees all around forming a canopy above me. It kept it nice and cool, though the humidity was a bit higher in there. Navigating the path also took a bit more concentration than usual to avoid any roots or holes, which was actually a nice distraction.
All in all, a great run on a great day!

You have a running blog! I just found it! Awesome!
ReplyDelete-kara